[amayausers] Re: Need Someone To Sub Screenprinting To....

  • From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:25:45 -0500 (CDT)

John,
You should really try and find someone local.  That way you can have shirts
drop  shipped to the screenprinter (free shipping if color t-shirts from
Sanmar) and you can pick up and avoid shipping costs on the other end.  The
extra shipping costs will bite into profits.  You want to stay competitive with
pricing and still make some $.  I did names on the back of shirts for
graduation and the max was 250 names.  Did they get 500 names on the back
before? You may want to ask about this with the screenprinter before you accept
the job.  I have someone I use in Rockville and they are great:

Rose and Ed Hendrickson
A Sign Store
15833 Redland Road
Rockville MD