[amayausers] Re: Need Help

  • From: "D Stitch Custom Embroidery" <dstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:56:45 -0700

Hi There,
Just a note to let you know I purchased my Amaya a year ago. I started with
a Pfaff 7570 machine. In between I had a EMC 6MTL. Going straight from a
home machine to the Amaya is an easy change. On the other machines you have
to understand the tensioning, which can be very confusing (kinda like a
serger). But with the Amaya it is all controlled by your computer and made
reasonably simple to understand.
I think for the money you spend on the Amaya you get a great deal compaired
to other ones out there. I did alot of homework prior to investing on my
machine and found that  I have definately gotten my money's worth. Also the
Melco service that comes with it is wonderful. They have always been very
helpful and friendly with my questions.
I think you will be pleasantly suprised when you see the machine at the
Medford show.
Dianne
D-Stitch Embroidery
dstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx