[amayausers] Re: Need DesignShop help

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:28:15 -0500

LuAnn,
Give me a call and I'll try to help.
Ed Orantes
  From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of image embriodery
  Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:37 AM
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amayausers] Need DesignShop help

  Okay, I have no idea how I did this, but the appearance of my screen is
different.
  In Design Shop when I open a new project, I used to have an area to work
with the project tree view to the right.
  The work area was always next to the project view. Well, now part of the
screen is "under" it.
  My left and rignt slide bar along the bottom is gone and it makes it
difficult to move side to side.
  Does any of this make sense? Has it happened to anyone else? Any help
restoring that page would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks...
  LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
  Because Your "Image" Matters