[amayausers] Re: Need Contractor

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:05:36 -0500

They were sewing out samples of what it could do at the show. It was sewing
right up to the curve at the top of the cap down to about a 1/2" above the
bill. If someone came up to me and told me that, I would think they were
lying to me, but I really did see it with my own eyes. Is it realistic?
Probably not for sewing out out someones company logo on a finished cap. I
have seen some caps in the stores that do that such as NFL caps but I'm sure
those are probably embroidered before the cap is assembled.

From: "Caren Maffucci-TAD" <theartdepartment@xxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:09:12 -0900
Wow.  As far as things are concerned regarding what my customers want that's
HUGE.  ... but is it realistic??  Caren-

Caren Maffucci
The Art Department &
Sunshine Custom Promotions
Anchorage, AK