[amayausers] Re: Need Contractor

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:49:06 EST

It can't be run on the old Amaya? Does the XT allow more cap height?

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 3/19/2006 11:10:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  looking for someone who does small qty contract work here in the
west. Read  on before you hit reply because there are criteria. I have
three 2.5"h x  2.0"w designs (8500 stitches) that run very well but they
are too tall for  my cap frames/machine. The designs can not be made
smaller due to the  detail so this may be a good one for the XT. There
are 13 fitted  wool/acrylic caps that I need sewn and drop shipped to my
customer in CA. I  have already done the shirts using ARC poly thread so
it's important that  the thread and colors match as well. Please contact
me privately at  janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janel Harris
Silver Star  Embroidery