[amayausers] Re: NNEP

  • From: Jstgrma@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:10:55 EDT

Shannon,
Thanks so much for all the good information!  I haven't had time to check it
all out but will soon and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm a caregiver for a
developmentally disabled young lady and also have my 96 yr old father here.  I
take care of my 3 grandchildren also!!  Keep rather busy with just
that.........then try and do some work on the side too.

 Love the Amaya and the Amaya list is beyond fantastic!!  My experience with
Melco (and everyone else involved) has been nothing but great.  Just haven't
had enough time to work with my "plastic red lady"!  (Was that what she was
called??)

Thanks again!

Karen
Embroidery Plus