[amayausers] Re: NEEDLES

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:38:56 -0500

Wow! that would be a really good thing!

Genie Zenowich
Blackhurst Needleworx & Imaging LLC
Columbus, OH

                       "HK Acree"

                       <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxx        To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       et>                        cc:

                       Sent by:                   Subject:  [amayausers]
NEEDLES
                       amayausers-bounce@f

                       reelists.org

                       12/15/2004 01:22 PM

                       Please respond to

                       amayausers

I had this idea a while back. Let me run it by you folks.
Would there be a benefit to having a counter  (in AMAYA OS) that would
record the number of stitches by needle. It could have two windows, one
resetable for when we change a needle and one showing total stitches on
that needle bar.

Would this be convenient information? Any thoughts?

Herb