[amayausers.com] Re: NEED A TECH ASAP!!!!!

  • From: "John Cathers" <jocathers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:37:47 -0400

Just a thought....I know this is a FREE users group, but I thought I would throw this out there...John, put a number out there that you would need to bring this group out to a higher level, ask for some voluntary donation number, say $5 and see what kind of response you get. I would be more than happy to send you $5, hell I will send you $20, just give me the address.

John Cathers
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>