[amayausers] Re: My Machines are Humming Along

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:34:16 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/11.html

I wanted to post to let everybody know how helpful these boards have been to
me.  I am new to embroidery and have had a lot of trouble with my machines. A
lot of it was my own doing, but there was something mechanically wrong with
both of my XTs.  I've learned a lot on these boards from many of you and hooked
up with Rod Springer back in August who was driving to Vermont last week and
agreed to detour into NJ to work on my machines.  Rod and Sharon just spent the
last 4 days at my house and my machines are running better than new.  Rod and
Sharon are fantastic people and I know there are other helpful and knowledgable
people on this board.  This is a general thank you to everyone that has
answered my sometimes dumb questions along the way.  A huge thumbs up to Rod
and Sharon.  Great Techs, but more importantly, Great People.  Thanks again to
the moderators of these boards.  They are critical to many of us.

Happy Sewing