[amayausers.com] Re: Mug Press

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:56:06 UT

This message was posted by KGM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/16.html#000004

Hi, I saw your post some time ago abt mug presses - knock offs from EBay.  I
clicked on link and it ws expired - no surprise - but disappointing.  Is your
press still working well?  Is it one where the mug sets up right?  Could you
get me the name of the seller you bought from?  We have had a Geo Knight mug
press for 3 yrs and just wore it out.  Sending for new parts to fix but it will
be 14 days or so..  We want to add a 2nd press as back up anyway.  Thanks
again.  Jill