[amayausers] Re: Moving Amaya

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:45:21 -0500

Thanks for the tip Terri but I'm hiring movers to move my stuff. There is no
way I'm lifting the machine, a 57" TV, furniture, and other heavy stuff down
the stairs.

From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:12:35 -0600
Steve,

When moving your machine, please be very careful on the stairs.  You should
not have any problems with the machine.  Be cautious for your self.

When we took ours on the road my husband chose to not use the stairs to get
it to the vehicle (raised ranch house).  Instead he drove the lawn tractor
with it's trailer to the back of the house, there the machine and tractor
were on the same level (2 steps outside).  He proceeded to drive the
tractor, and trailer with the Amaya down our very steep front yard, at least
a 30-45 degree pitch.  I should have taken pictures!  :)  We used cloths
pins on the thread spool column above the thread so that thread would not be
falling off getting in the way.

Terri
Embroidery Creations