[amayausers.com] Re: More hat woes, Ed, Herb, Rod?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:36:31 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/410.html#000008

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by HERB:
 My cell phone went through the washer a few days ago so my long distance
abilities are compromised at this time. Call me when you get a minute.  -----
This reminds me of what happened to me last week. I had a user tell me his dog
ate his Blackberry. When he brought it in the next day, most of the buttons
were missing and it had teeth marks all over it. Now that he has $350 missing
from his next paycheck, I bet he won't give the pooch a Blackberry for dinner
anymore.