[amayausers.com] Re: Monogram on A pillow Case

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:27:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/800.html#000003

I also do engraving, signs, etc. and if you see 'old fashioned' engraved
monograms the 'curlicues' from S, Y, etc. would intertwine the other letters
for a real nice effect. Very easily done with Design Shop so your monogram
looks completely 'custom' and not 'cookie cutter'.
If you had the profit margin, you could even convert the letter to outline, and
'knock out' where the paths cross for more effect.
email me direct if you want-I can send you a sample from my mac program of
something.