[amayausers] Re: Mock Collar

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:11:47 -0700

Roland,

I order mine from CH Holderby. I order 6.5" pre-cut squares for L/C designs and get the 22" (or is it 24") rolls for jacket backs. It is HV brand which is carried by different suppliers, Holderby is just close to me. 8830 is the # for 3 oz backing and it comes in different sizes.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:10:04 -0700
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Use a cutaway.  Softest that you have or use a poly mesh.

I've used a 3 oz soft cutaway.

Susan