[amayausers] Re: Mock Collar

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:25:15 -0400

Sorry, I'm a 'bullneck' guy, and most of my work has been for racecar guys
and construction companies-more 'football' build guys.
For us, ANYTHING is tight. I can't even wear an 18" neckchain-it chokes.
Think my neck size is 19 1/2 or so....most XL shirts, even teeshirts-the
collars are too tight.
Even polos I have to get 2X to get a loose enough fit-and still can't button
the top button.
My span from fingertip to fingertip is also 72", so my size tends to
influence my thoughts on clothing. I'd say half my screenprinting and
embroidery jobs are all XL, XX, and XXX.....
Everyone else in the family though is 'normal' sized.