[amayausers] Re: Mock Collar

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:23:40 -0700

Roland,

Sorry, it is 3.25 oz and I also use 3.75 oz cutaway that is nice and soft
called Super Soft.

I saw this and received samples last year at the NNEP Embroidery Mart West
in Las Vegas.  The company is Pantograms in Tampa, FL.  (813)839-5697 voice;
(813)831-0441 fax.  www.EMBsupplies.com

I ordered just before one of the hurricanes hit last September and they made
sure that the order got out to me.  Very friendly and courteous.

I don't know if they have it in the rolls or not, I purchased the die cuts
in 6x6, 7x7, &8x8.  Item #'s I ordered were:  835-113, 835-111, 835-128,
835-121.

Hope this helps.

Susan

Susan Davidson