[amayausers.com] Re: Mobile Embroidery

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:24:02 UT

This message was posted by designemb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/954.html#000003

DesignEMB is one of the embroidery digitizing companies in the world that
provide professional custom Embroidery Digitizing Services, custom logos,
embroidery designs and embroidery collection. With 20 years experience in
embroidery field, we have smart embroiderers and digitizers who can provide
customers with absolute best products at competitive price. We ensure you high
quality service for professional custom embroidery digitizing, embroidery
designs, custom logos digitizing on all kinds of fabrics, textures, and
garment. You can place order and purchase online using Online Credit Card
payments or through PayPal. Welcome to establish business relationships with
us. Online orders are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.