[amayausers] Re: Minor questions....

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:48:02 -0400

I checked...trapunto is off, and entry and exit lines are right on the 'end'
where they should be....sometimes I get this 'behaviour' when I use a column
to trim around something...it will lay down a single line center
underlayment, then immediately do it again! I have one design with a circle
'around' the main logo-and inside/outside column satin stitch on the circle.
It goes around FOUR times before it starts the satin stitch, underlayment is
set to centerline within designshop on that 'column' and there is no
secondary underlayment clicked. Next time I run that logo I'll have to
remove underlayment and 'make' my own single line under it.
Roland