[amayausers.com] Re: Mini Totes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:45:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/161.html#000001

Robert-I have several sources, how many do you need?
Contact me direct email (most likely I will not pick up the message until
monday) and I will throw you some contact information.
If they want them imprinted, let me know-that makes a difference.
Might be too small for you to embroider on with any good size logo.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do not have computer in the house, only the shop and I came in late
tonite-forgot to shut down the office when I took off this morning!
Roland