[amayausers.com] Re: Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:51:29 UT

This message was posted by RANDIM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/169.html#000003

I have used the free Microsoft Accounting 2007 for several months now and I
really like it.  It is a powerful program yet easy to learn.  I like that I can
quote and then transfer it to an order/invoice.  If one needs inventory
capabilities then one would need to purchase the upgrade.  It has a chart of
accounts and it can be customized for the business needs.  It also has online
bill paying features.  I have not used all the functions yet...I am still
learning the program but it has not disappointed me yet.

Randi
One Stitch @ A Time Embroidery