[amayausers.com] Re: Mesh Bag..Screenprintable

  • From: berninahusq <berninahusq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

Last year I needed some mesh laundry bags to keep fabric for quilt squares
separated when I prewashed them.  I found some for three for a dollar at
Dollartree.  Don't know if they still have them, but they had zippers and were
just what I was looking for.  You could check out stores like 99 Cent Stores if
you have them in your area.  Don't know if Bed, Bath and Beyond would have them
also.

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] Mesh Bag..Screenprintable
To: eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 10:53 AM

Looking for mesh bag that can be screenprinted.
Being used for laundry.
Plan is to have bag go through wash with sports uniforms inside
Customer has seen this done by teams staying at hotels.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....

Shannon
Embroidery Express
www.EEolney.com