[amayausers] Merry Christmas....card source?

  • From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 2:51:47 -0600

Wanted to wish everyone out there....all of you who greet me every morning at
my computer and whom I look forward to starting my day with over my
first...second...cup of coffee A VERY JOYOUS CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  I can send this at 3:45 a.m. because this group appreciates the through the
night bursts of energy....

I decided that my personal Christmas cards would wait til after Christmas...so
of course I sent no cards from my business.  I was so impressed to receive
cards from fellow Chamber of Commerce members, suppliers....

Is there anyone out there that is artistic that might design a line of holiday
greeting cards that would be approprite to send from our companies?  I would be
interested in purchasing some....and I am sure there is a market out there....
Just a thought!!!!

Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD