[amayausers.com] Re: Memory Dump

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:55:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/579.html#000004

Same here...I have PC's running my digital printer, Amaya, and engraving
system, and they aren't even connected to printers. Never been on the internet
and never will be...I have other computers for that. Look at it this
way...spend $499 for a Dell to play on the internet, or spend $100's of dollars
in lost sales, days of no work trying to clean up the computer, hours spent
reloading and rebooting...just thinking about it financially...getting a Dell
(or something else) is well worth it. Then just transfer any files that you
need to by thumb drive-do NOT hook the computers together, ever! And...one of
the dumbest things I ever see...when you AREN'T USING YOUR INTERNET
COMPUTER...TURN IT OFF! Why do people that own PC's never shut them off? And
put them ON THE FLOOR under the desk? Loads up the air cooling fan with ****
from your shoes and the floors...ever see a Macintosh on the floor? NEver! THey
are a DESKTOP computer...not something to hold your carpet in place!
(Yes, I'm a Mac man...own 6 or more of them...LOL) and never had one of them
overheat from plugged airvents yet!