[amayausers.com] Re: Melco's Fanci Monogram

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 03:58:33 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/737.html#000004

This particular font has a Minimum height of 1.5" and 2" with a max. of height
of 6". So if I pruchased it from Melco wouldn't it be pre-digitized to not do a
satin stitch with a this particular height? I guess I will just sew it several
times and see what works, it just takes sooo much time, which I don't have an
abundance of right now!
Aaron - Where are you with this wonderful explanation they all speak of?
Thank you