[amayausers.com] Re: MelcoJet DTG Printer 4Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:59:28 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/36.html#000003

Is anyone that is running this or a machine like it able to comment - have you
actually made your money back?  It just seems like such a large investment and
the consumables are so expensive - not to mention that the print heads have to
be rated at only so many hours before they have to be replaced and that has to
be a HUGE cost.

I am just trying to do the math in my head on these things  :)