[amayausers.com] Melco tips, webinars, etc.

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:12:17 -0500

I think Melco would be welcomed by many if they submitted some embroidery tips and webinars or >newsletters with projects. Anyone agree? Seems like most users are still in the dark with density control >techniques for lettering and for designs. Design Shop is such a fabulous program but I don't feel like I'm >even tapping into some of the features that would streamline my embroidery.

You took the words right out of my mouth! That's a great idea. Hope someone from Melco is listening (reading) and puts this into action. Some of us just can't travel to Denver or California for training, and webinars would be wonderful.

Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!
936-588-1015  800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing
----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>