[amayausers.com] Re: Melco cap frames for sale at MelcoMart

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:13:30 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/133.html

This was posted on another message board.

MelcoMart has a large selection of used cap frames in stock. These cap frames
have all been re-worked by our engineers and are in great shape.

The price for a used Wide Angel Cap Frame (WACF) is $150.00 and we have quite a
few in stock.

For the Conventional Cap Frame (CCF) the price is $160.00 and we have about 10
in stock.

If anyone would like to order one or pass the word on to the Amayausers group
that would be great!!

To place an order please just call or e-mail me (Nick) at 800-877-4272 ext 1025