[amayausers] Re: Melco Announces New, Compact Embroidery Machine

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:22:49 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/27.html#000005

My salesperson told me the show special was $5400 for the EP-4. I went by the
SWF booth and they have a compact 6 needle that does caps for $7500. I would
rather spend the extra $2100 and get 2 more colors and have the capability to
do caps also. I'm sure Melco has the talent to build a compact machine
themselves but I'm not sure why they don't do it since most other companies
have jumped on that bandwagon.