[amayausers] Re: Melco Alphabets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:14:43 UT

This message was posted by Meezer City on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/84.html

I purchased a premium alphabet last week.  Yesterday it arrived on a floppy of
all things!  The computer with DS doesn't have a floopy drive so I stuck it in
my old clunker and burned a CD of all the files on the floppy.  I proceeded to
install.  Install Wizard opened but I think did nothing other than ask me to
agree to the terms of use.  Immediatly there was the "finish" button.  I have
an alphabet folder but I can't see anything in it, nothing.  I have tried
opening using the normal lettering button and just as a regular design in DS.
I tried opening from the CD.  Nothing!  So how the heck do you use these
things?   :mad:

Thanks, Marilou