[amayausers.com] Re: Matching font/alphabet

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:07:17 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/841.html#000003

Linus,
Unless you absolutely know you need the entire alphabet of this particular
font, I would abandon your font search and simply have the customer's logo
digitized.
Is there a reason you need the font as opposed to an embroidered logo file?
Heck, I could offer the digitzed logo in OFM format for $40 and if you continue
to look, you might find someone who would do it for less.
Pass this expense onto the customer, whether it be a direct one time charge or
break it up into the total cost of the job per garment.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer