[amayausers.com] Re: Masons and Eastern Star emblems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:27:42 UT

This message was posted by v-embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/49.html#000007

Hi TOTWGraphics,

I have seen the Star in the East.  I did purchase the OES and Masonic emblems
and did stitch them on towels to test.  They are beautiful.  I took some photos
just to satisfy my curiousity.  I can send you photos if you would like.  One
of the instructions for the large OES emblem had the colors in the wrong order
and needed to be selected correctly in the Color Sequence before sewing.

I am a Past Worthy Matron for Leah Elliott Lodge in Texas.  Good to know you,
Brother.  God Bless.