[amayausers.com] Re: Maker's Logo crooked on fleece

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:06:28 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1432.html#000002

Go with what John has suggested....

As far as the fleece here is a little trick I have found works very well.
Create a complex fill approximately the same shape as the overall design for
the design to sit on top of. Set the stitch length to around 40 or so. This
fill will be the very first element to sew in the project tree. Open up the
density of this fill to 45 or 50 and set the stitch angle to 45 degrees. Now
dulicate this fill and then change the stitch angle of the duplication to 135
degrees. Adjust your entry and exit points on the duplication fill so that both
fills will sew continously.

This creates a cross hatch base for the embroidery design to sit on top of and
beats down the fleece. I match the exact color of the garment for this fill and
as I said set it to sew as the first element...works very well for small
lettering on fluffy fleece and if matched to the garment color is hardly
noticeable.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer