[amayausers.com] Re: Maintanence timers V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:34:45 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/630.html

I just installed V9 OS yesterday.  I have run two designs, one about 8m st and
one about 4m stitches.  This is divided up one three needles.  I got a Feed
Roller Maintenance message after the first design and then after the second
design.  I just recently did a full maintenance not long before, so it does not
need to be greased again.  When I clicked on View All (when the maintenance
message came up) it tells me the needles 12 has a St Count of 665 and Remaining
-665, Needle 13 8316 and -8316 and needle 15 8596 and -8596.

What is going on here?  What is "Remaining"?  Seems to me that number should be
around 2 or 4 million minus the St Count.  Something is not right here.

Now, I did have trouble installing because all of a sudden my DVD drive doesn't
want to work.  So, on my other computer, I copied the files in the root
directory (of the CD I got from Melco) and the whole Design Shop and Amaya
directories to a thumb drive.  It did install both programs just fine, but now
my maintenance schedules seem to be messed up.

Help!   Juli in Kona