[amayausers] Re: Magnets

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:59:14 -0400

100 Magnets is almost going to be too small an order for any ASI
(Advertising Specialty) supplier....the 'average' of any type of order is a
'net' of $100-150, so retail is going to be $175 and up....
I have many companies to pick from...most common one I use for decent
magnets, printed on VINYL, not the 'paper printed' that gets stuck on to
magnet backing. Magnatel has  a 125 minimum on some shapes, standard
business card shape is $1.14 on a (B) discount. Says it is a laminate on
magnetic background .20 thickness-which is a lightweight magnet, won't hold
up anymore than itself-not strong enough for holding a note up...
makes a difference to the customer! Says its a 'laminate' on the magnet, so
my suspicion is paper with an overcoat...
Most of my orders run 250-500 at a time-price break is tremendous, and I
always push them into .30 mil on vinyl-holds up couple pieces of paper...
Roland

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:43:12 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Magnets

Hi All:

We have a customer who wants about 100 magnets (apparently I have become an
all in one promotional goods supplier).  Anyone have a good source with
quick turn around?

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.