[amayausers.com] Re: Magnetic bobbins

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:16:42 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/916.html#000003

There are several on this group we have either trained or done tech work on
their machines. They all know we use NEB bobbins exclusively and absolutely
LOVE them.  The only thing you may need to do with the NEB bobbins is pull off
2 or 3 yards of thread before you start sewing because some of them are
over-wound.

No lint to get under the leaf spring because they have clear plastic sides,
tension stays consistent so we don't have to keep adjusting tension.  We have
even tested them and found we get more stitches per bobbin (on the same design)
than does the Coats & Clark.

We have not tried the magnetic, so I can't comment about those. Just my 2 cents
worth regarding bobbins.

Sharon