[amayausers] Re: Macs RULE....

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:22:56 -0700

I do LOVE my Ipod
does that count??!?!?

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:04 PM
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Macs RULE....

Yup...

Private instigator.

see what happens when I'm reading instead of working.

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: PPI01@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:21:41 EDT
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] MAC VS PC

If my Amaya could run from one of my Macs I would know there was a God. I
use a PC with the Amaya because I have no choice. Everything else is done on
our Macs. It is nice to know I am not the only one who still loves her Mac.

Debbie
Deborah's Delights