[amayausers.com] Re: Machine physically not centering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:09:13 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/690.html

Hi,

Our older Amaya XT (Red) is phyiscally not centered in the hoop.  The design is
centered in the software / frame.  I have the correct frame selected and
installed.  I have told the machine to center the design and it moves.  But it
thinks the center of the hoop is about 1/2" to the right of center.

If I move the machine using the control panel to the far right and far left.
It goes past the hoop frame to the right and does not even get close to the
hoop edge when I go left.

Steve