[amayausers] Re: Machine owners

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:57:49 -0700

I work out of my home.  I do both contract embroidery and sell directly to
the public with 2 different price structures.  We have a total of 11 heads
and keep them running 5-7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day.  This year has
been amazing for us.  We had to hire 1 full time and 1 part time employee
just to keep up.  My father and I are parteners so thats who I am talking
about when I say we.  We have had a 80% growth in sales so far this year.
We run 3 AMAYA's, 4 single head EMT10T's and 1 4-head EMT10-4T.  I do about
90% of my own digitizing.  We contract out our silkscreening (my neighbor is
one) to the silkscreeners that we do embroidery for and one of them handles
all my promotional items as well.

When we started we bought an existing business that traveled doing rodeos.
The business came with a Starlet, a Star (most have probably never seen an
embroidery machine this old) and a superstar.

Sorrry if this is a little long, just thought I would share my story a bit
:)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx