[amayausers.com] Re: Machine not booting

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:11:03 UT

This message was posted by Paul on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/618/2.html#000016

Hugo yes we did try that and still had the same problem,  I have a board coming
tomarrow hope this fixes it.

Maggie I will take a look for that and check it out thanks for the tip

Rod thanks again for all the help. and I stand correceted you did a great job
at eliminating several possibilities. When I told Curtis what we did he tried a
couple of other things and then ordered a board. your help to the main board, I
think they confirmed what we were thinking.

thanks everyone this is a great place for help

Paul