[amayausers] Re: Machine keeps stopping with no thread breaks - WHY ?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:29:49 EDT

Bebe,

Also, if you're sure it's a false bobbin break, you can forward the design
by about 17 stitches before you press go....this is approximately where the
machine auto reverses to; then you won't have lumpiness (is that a word?).

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 10/21/2005 3:48:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bebe,

Have you checked your thread feed rollers for wear?   That is one of the
first things you should look at when you are getting  false bobbin breaks.
Also look at your bobbin tension to make sure it is  correct.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen  Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR