[amayausers] Re: Machine Totals

  • From: Dana Sandergaard <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:23:59 -0700

Hey Bob,

you go my machine!!!

he he.

I was dealing with bruce on the same machine as you but your deal was inked
just before mine and I had to wait for a new one from Denver (a week and a half
later)

you are right, the new machines are a dream.  They are building them even
better than before.  I have two  others on the 300 serial numbers which were
some of the starters and not supposed to be too good but they are fantastic
too.  I think it is the care and tuning that the guys at Embroidery systems do
to them before leaving.  My first two machines had 30 or 40 hours of tuning
into them before they left their warehouse to my door.  it pays off

talk to you soon

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073