[amayausers] Machine Maintenance

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:50:41 -0700

I would like to mention the importance of oiling your machines.  The amaya's
are designed to run very fast and they run their best if they are oiled very
regular.  Try not to miss any of the maintenance.  Another thing I do is at
the end of each day I take out the bobbin and spray the machine with canned
air or an air compressor to get as much lint and thread debris clear of the
machine.  It doesn't hurt to give it a quick spray whenever you change
bobbins or a few times a day, depending on how much you are sewing.   My
machines usually run 8-10 hours a day and find it very important for my
production to keep them oiled and cleaned.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon