[amayausers] Re: Machine Comparison

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:47:37 -0700

I'm actually working on 2 different orders of 600+ shirts and one order has
sleeves in addition to the L/C on over 400.  It must be busy season :)

Well, I'm off to the coast for 2 days to get some playing in.  Talk to you
all on Monday (yeah, days off )

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx