[amayausers.com] Re: MV Sport Supplier

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:39:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/729.html#000006

If you have put the investment into the Amaya, and that's not pocket
change...then you HAVE started your own business...sorry-you can't escape it!
Duct tape the kids into the corner chairs so they leave you alone, and start
sewing! I went into business for myself 30 years ago-gave up a well paid sales
job, divorced my 2nd wife, took over a small retail shop we had...and haven't
looked back. I miss having insurance, taxes paid in, have had some rough times
and eaten a lot of macaroni from a box...but remarried, developed the business,
raised 2 kids and now closing down that original business (if it doesn't sell)
so I can concentrate on my wife (kids are on their own) my grandson, and my
jeeps and health.
So it can be done...hang in there-it's a bumpy ride but YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
knowing you have done a real job that is YOURS...
good luck
Roland