[amayausers] Re: MELCO

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:17:21 -0500

Yes! This has been an ongoing issue for me for over a month. I have mentioned
it everytime I have to call and place an order and everyone I've spoken to
about this and all they can say is "Oh, really?". Very frustrating for me as I
do alot of my ordering at night and not being able to do so on the internet is
a hassle.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN