[amayausers] Re: Lower than low (profile, that is)

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:24:06 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/130.html#000001

I'm one of the fat heads in the crowd...even Flexfit doesn't quite go over this
melon and stay put...LOL...but I do a lot of embroidery on Sanmar unstructured
caps because the clients have peaheads...or for the kids in the schools. Very
low profile-lower than Ottocap because I do have cases from them also.
Style number is PWU. Give them a try
Roland