[amayausers.com] Re: Loud noise when trimming

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:07:43 UT

This message was posted by mudslinger on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/655.html#000009

Well I ran it for another 8 hours today and heard that noise 2 times with
missed trims, So it has improved but I wonder if the fact that I am running
allot of caps with a 3 oz. tearaway cap backing, that style of backing leaves
what looks to me like a bad case of dandruff in there so now that I am done
with the caps I cleaned it out again, oiled it put it back together and I will
have to see if the cap backing dandruff was causing it to happen