[amayausers] Re: Lord of the rings???

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:00:53 -0600

LuAnn,

IF you are selling the items to him, and someone wants to get nasty, (and even if you are not selling them to him) you open yourself up for trouble. Even if you are in the right, the cost of a lawyer to even send out a letter to another lawyer in your defense is not worth the hassle or cost for 1 hat and a couple of shirts. Another thought is that now you have told everyone on this list your intentions. It has happened before on other lists where someone is paying for the rights to do something, like be able to reproduce Shriner stuff etc. and someone posts they need the design or posts their intentions just as you are doing. Shortly after the person gets a nasty Cease And Desist letter from a lawyer. You decide.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>