[amayausers] Re: Lord of the rings???

  • From: "Debra Hahn" <dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:08:00 -0500

        Is it legal to put the Harley Davidson logo OR even the name Harley
Davidson on a garment that I would wear or is that also an infringement?  I was
told that as long as you were reproducing licensed logo for PERSONAL use (not
reselling) it was OK.  I don't want to do this for even personal use if it is a
violation of copyrights.

        Debby in Houston

                From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:03:48 -0400
                To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: [amayausers] Lord of the rings???

                Can I use the phrase "Lord of the rings"....Macedon
font...single color?? Is this still considered copyright infringement?
                Please advise!
                Thanks...

                LuAnn @ Image Embroidery