[amayausers] Re: Lord of the rings???

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:30:35 EDT

One thing you might suggest to your customer is that he create his own
graphic, print it out with an ink jet printer and iron it on his own shirt;
this
doesn't help the cap situation much but he's doing it for personal use for the
shirts and thus doesn't put anyone else at risk.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 7/18/2005 10:15:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  Jeff,

I think the customer and I have come to an understanding and I  have
tactfully requested he seek the services of another embroiderer.
I  am not ready to lose all that I have worked so hard for!
Wow...that ate at  me all weekend!!

LuAnn